TARPON SPRINGS HVAC & PLUMBING
CALL UNIQUE SERVICES FOR EXPERT SERVICE
At Unique Services, we take pride in handling all of your HVAC and plumbing needs. As experts in heating and cooling in Tarpon Springs, we specialize in excellent, efficient service. If you have concerns about your HVAC, plumbing, or electrical systems in your home, we have the skills and expertise to address the problem.
EXCELLENT SERVICE FOR TARPON SPRINGS
The experts at Unique Services work hard to earn your business in Tarpon Springs and the surrounding areas, including Bayshore Heights, Cypress Run, East Lake, Gulf Front Estates, and more. We aim to provide the best service during each transaction, from routine maintenance to AC installation in Tarpon Springs.
REASONS TO CHOOSE UNIQUE SERVICES
Among air conditioning companies in Tarpon Springs, FL, you have plenty of reasons to choose Unique Services every time:
- Expertise: We hire professionals with great knowledge and experience so that we can handle all of your heating and cooling concerns.
- Reliable Service: We provide reliable service so that you can count on us for prompt repairs when you need it.
- Competitive Pricing: We offer written estimates and competitive pricing on our work so that you can rest assured that you get the best investment for your money.
- Comprehensive Service: We can manage all your HVAC and plumbing concerns, from air conditioning maintenance to plumbing repairs.
July’s Climate Impact on Your HVAC System in Tarpon Springs
With a hot, humid climate, your HVAC in Tarpon Springs, FL, carries a heavy load each summer. In July, the heat and humidity peak, causing potential problems for your HVAC and plumbing systems:
- Heat: With average high temperatures of 90 degrees Fahrenheit, you need an effective system to keep removing heat from your indoor spaces. Annual maintenance can help to ensure your system can handle the work.
- Rain: More than four inches of precipitation in July can tax your plumbing and HVAC, as your home struggles to keep up with the moisture. You need proper drainage on your property to minimize flooding, as well.
- Relative Humidity: The average relative humidity of 75% means that your system has to work overtime to extract moisture from your home. Inadequate function can lead to moisture accumulation on your walls, floors, and furnishings.
- Dew Point: When the dew point rises to 74 F in July, you must have an effective cooling system to maintain target humidity in your home.
With more than 60 hurricanes since 1930, Tarpon Springs classifies as a high-risk hurricane zone. Hurricanes pose obstacles to the function of your HVAC and plumbing in Tarpon Springs, FL, including high winds, heavy rains, flooding, power outages, and other complications. Before hurricane season starts, we recommend scheduling an annual inspection and maintenance to confirm that your system works and has proper protection from the weather.
If you want to learn more about Tarpon Springs requirements for HVAC permits, contact the Building Development Department at 324 East Pine Street.
At Unique Services, we stand ready to help you with your HVAC and plumbing needs in Tarpon Springs and nearby Tampa and St. Petersburg. To learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment for air conditioning repair in Tarpon Springs, FL, contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I address a refrigerant leak in my HVAC system?
Refrigerant leaks can cause several problems for your HVAC system, including low performance, inefficiency, and system failure. Leaking refrigerant also poses risks to your household and property. If you notice signs of a refrigerant leak, such as dripping substances or hissing sounds from the refrigerant line, you should turn off the system and call our technicians for prompt assistance.
What can I do to minimize mold and mildew growth in my HVAC system?
If you want to minimize mold and mildew growth in your HVAC system, you should use your ventilation system regularly, schedule annual maintenance, and request repairs if you notice that your home seems excessively humid. Tarpon Springs residents may benefit from the use of a dehumidifier during the most humid parts of the summer.
What happens if I don’t change my HVAC filters?
Failure to change your HVAC filters regularly can lead to a decrease in output and efficiency for your HVAC system. Clogged filters constrict airflow, which forces your system to work harder. If you want to reduce these problems, you should check your filters and change them every 1 to 3 months.