HVAC COMPANY IN SARASOTA, FL
SEE WHY UNIQUE SERVICES IS THE LEADING PROVIDER OF HVAC SERVICES IN THE GREATER SARASOTA, FL, AREA
We opened our heating and cooling company in 1951 and today are proud to employ 150 HVAC experts who work out of a fleet of well-equipped service vehicles. Each of our technicians is trained, certified and experienced, and follows HVAC repair service industry best practices.
The team at Unique Services is familiar with all the major heating and air conditioning manufacturers and models. You'll be glad to know you are protected by our guarantee of exceptional service, which means we will do what it takes to meet your expectations or give you a full rebate within one year of work.
Unique Services is revered for the positive reputation we've earned in Florida, including receiving the Sarasota Chamber Customer Excellence Award and the Lennox Customer Satisfaction Award in recognition of our team's professionalism, craftsmanship and devotion to customer service.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN SIGNS YOUR HOME’S HVAC REQUIRES SERVICE?
You may suspect that your AC or heating isn't working properly but are not quite sure what the problem might be. For context, here are major indicators your home needs HVAC service, maintenance or repairs to consider before you call the HVAC experts at Unique Services.
- Strange sounds: Weird noises are often the first sign something has gone wrong with your home's HVAC setup. If you hear growls, screeches, grinding or banging noises coming from the equipment, call us immediately for service before the problem gets worse.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: We know how frustrating it can be when the thermostat doesn't seem to be controlling your heating and cooling. Check the batteries, and verify that the thermostat is set to heating when you want to run the heater or is set to cooling when you need to use the AC. If it fails to respond, a friendly technician from Unique Services will be happy to inspect the thermostat for repair or replacement.
- Unusual smells: A strange odor can mean issues with mold growing, or that something is wrong with the insulation of the electrical wiring. Do not ignore weird odors. Contact us as soon as possible for air conditioning service.
- System is more than 10 years old: As any AC repair company will tell you, HVAC systems will eventually break down. At a certain point, it's more prudent to install a new unit rather than repairing an old one. If your heating and ventilation system is a decade old or more, chances are good that it's already time to put in a new one. We are experts at sizing HVAC systems correctly to people's houses for maximum efficiency and will guide you in making your selection.
- High humidity: You need a properly functioning AC to keep humidity at bay here in Sarasota, FL. When your family experiences mugginess indoors, it could be a sign that your AC needs inspection, maintenance and cleaning. Call us to arrange a tune-up today to reduce humidity at home!
- Soaring power bills: High utility bills are often the first indication that something is wrong with HVAC equipment. When the system is struggling to keep up with heating or cooling demands, it will work much harder than usual, leading to higher power bills and putting excessive wear and tear on components.
THE EFFECT OF SARASOTA'S CLIMATE ON HVAC EQUIPMENT
Your Sarasota home's HVAC system has its work cut out for it, keeping up with cooling demands during the muggy, sweltering summer months, and heating requirements during dry and rainy periods. This is especially crucial for your comfort because the region has so much water.
Summertime heat and humidity make AC systems work harder than usual, leading to premature equipment breakdowns. During prolonged periods of rainfall and humidity, there's a greater chance of mildew and mold building up. Sarasota's moist environment tends to corrode sensitive components in HVAC systems, causing malfunctions.
Safeguard your HVAC equipment and keep it functioning efficiently in summer and winter by hiring the experts at Unique Services. Our annual inspections and maintenance services are designed to avoid breakdowns and find problems when they are still small and less expensive to repair.
Keep your family safe and comfortable all year round by scheduling AC maintenance service annually from Unique Services, an HVAC company Sarasota, FL, homeowners can rely on.
UNIQUE SERVICES' PROFESSIONALS ANSWER OUR CUSTOMERS' MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We often get calls from customers about their air conditioners and troubleshooting HVAC systems. Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions:
What causes the air conditioner to not activate when we turn it on?
There are many potential causes. The easiest problem to take care of is a thermostat needing new batteries. We might need to repair or replace a broken thermostat. Check the circuit breakers to see if a fuse is blown. The issue could be much more serious, such as with wiring or the motor.
Why does one room stay warm when we run the air conditioner?
It could be that you need to open the vent for that room, or that the ductwork has become clogged and needs cleaning. If that doesn’t do the trick, you should hire experts to inspect the system and ducts.
Why is our house hotter than it was when we ran the AC a year ago?
This could be due to many different factors. Refrigerants could have leaked out of the system. AC equipment might be dirty, which causes it to work less efficiently. The thermostat may not be working correctly. If you cut down a large tree that helped shade the house, internal temperatures can climb. Contact us and we'll come out to let you know.
How come cold air is not coming out of the ducts?
The exterior condenser coil could be covered with debris, such as leaves, twigs and dirt. Ice buildup on the condenser can hamper cooling operations. Clogged filters can be to blame, so make sure you replace them according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
What is the cost to fix a broken air conditioner?
Just how much the repair job will be depends on a variety of factors, including how complex the job is, what components have malfunctioned and need to be repaired or replaced, and the model and manufacturer. A knowledgeable HVAC technician from Unique Services will inspect your setup and give you a customized estimate.
CONTACT THE HEATING, VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING EXPERTS AT UNIQUE SERVICES
When it's cold during wintertime or scorching hot and humid in the summer months in Florida, your family deserves heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment it can depend on to stay safe and comfortable. Our experts are standing by to assist.
Get the most out of your home's HVAC system. From installation, maintenance, inspections, repairs and installations, our heating and cooling technicians handle it all. Call Unique Services today! We serve the entire area, including nearby Fruitville, Lakewood Ranch, Longboat Key, Osprey, Siesta Key and more.